Okay, so Thanksgiving is
upon us and what comes next…the Black Friday SALE! So if you've been credit
crunched into saving your nickels and quarters like a Polar Bear in
hibernation, Black Friday is probably the day you've had circled on your
calendar to wreak carnage on the wild life at the Shopping Mall.
Still, there's the
temptation to go thrifty…mega-thrifty and go Fake. Don’t do it! But if you (or
someone you know) decide to go down that
road and purchase a Fake Gucci designer handbag, here are my top 10 signs to
show you (or they) just committed a crime.
1. Your designer handbag says GUKKI and not GUCCI.
2. When your best friend sees you at the bus stop she shakes her head
and thinks 'Oh NO she didn't' while your worst enemy smiles and thinks
'Oh YES she did'
3. The authenticity card in your handbag is a discount card for the book
'Real Handbags for Dummies'
4. All the beggars in the City square stop begging when they see you
5. The first words of your sister's baby, as you walk into her house are
6. The bank cashier quickly puts up his 'Till Closed' sign as you approach
him after he shouted 'Next!' just a second ago.
7.The inner lining in your handbag is made of newspaper with the
headline 'Fake it, till You Make it!'